All Blog Entries

1. CNJ 1000 update

Testing of all attachments and bogey orientations.

Updated February 7th, 2012 at 11:18 AM by whitepass

Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  2. Not a Building...Part Two

by , February 6th, 2012 at 10:58 AM (The Deadliest Kvetch)
    After much fine tuning and rending of clothes, gnashing of teeth, I've come up with this:

Please comment, and let me know if this is getting closer to acceptable. I am toying with the idea of adding "Norfolk Southern Edition" to the lower left corner. Let me know what you think of that. Also, tell me if you think the "Trainz 12" banner at the top is needed, or if it would ...
  3. Buildingz frae Scotland

It's just over two months since I posted anything in my similarly-named thread in the Freeware Section, but as before, the silence doesn't necessarily mean that creation has ground to a halt: far from it. Nearly all the assets I've been working on over the past few months are for specific projects: most importantly the line from Inverness to Kyle of Lochalsh in the Scottish Highlands, which is being tackled in different ways by two separate builders.

Although it's geographically not
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. The easy way out

I looked at some screenshots yesterday where somebody made 2 reskins with Jointed Rail's locomotives. I asked what method he used to make blank maps and how he cleared up all the previous stuff via private message and sure enough, I got where I wanted to be.

I recieved the P.M. today and he explained that you use the TGAtool2 program and open the map1_bump TGA's and then you edit the alpha map in an editor and save the image. I save it as a TGA file. Reskinning was something i've always ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Not a building...

by , February 5th, 2012 at 06:20 PM (The Deadliest Kvetch)
    I am playing with the files within Trainz 12, and have decided to do a series of menu page reskins. This is the first, but please let me know what you think of it!

If anyone is interested, I will post the required graphics and instructions to help you achieve the same result.

Updated February 5th, 2012 at 06:37 PM by Euphod

Categories
    Trainz Simulator 12