All Blog Entries

1. Trainz 12 Locomotive Skins needed

I have created a Fictional Railroad and I am looking into getting some skins for some locomotives done. I don't know how to create any myself or have the software. Please contact me and we can go from there... The SideRail Junction Railroad is the name of the fictional railroad.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_28135275765560.jpg 
Views:	274 
Size:	19.3 KB 
ID:	564  
  2. Trainz New Era wont start

My Trainz digital copy wont run at all . It continually kicks me out and back to my desktop with no errors . Tried all different graphic settings with no luck . I have over 35 Games and simulators including Xplane and they all run on my machine just fine with graphic settings on high. I only have just 2 things on my taskbar running . I have 16GiG of 1866mghz ram and a monster vid card and an 8Cor 3.9 Mghz process, What Up !!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. I cannot play Trainz NEW era on MacBook Pro

I was never able to play any of the beta versions and now find that I also cannot play TNE complete version on my MacBook PRO.

I am new to Apple's Macbook and when I go to the game in my Steam Library I get the following message Failed to start game - missing executable, delete appcache folder in steam. Unlike windows files I am unable to find this file to delete. Can anyone assist me please?

I have tried to contact steam support but that fails as I keep getting an error ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. T:ANE collectors preview - probs

First, an apology to the people at Auran, who have continued what others sought to abandon (as they have with other "minor interest" sims).

Having signed up for pre-order of T:ANE Collectors, I was given - yes, folks, given - a pre-release version of the delights to come.

3D graphics are greatly improved, as is simulated visual range.

Graphic detail is also great.

However, I wonder whether these have improved at the cost of detraction ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. QR Citytrain Route

Quote Originally Posted by Blawson50 View Post
    What are the CityTrains called in name?
    Categories
    Uncategorized