Recent Blogs Posts

1. When will there be custom avatar's instead of trains

Since i've joined i thought there would be custom images that you can put on your avatar instead of a train but anyway's i hope that they can add that kind of feature one day
    Categories
    Trainz Simulator 12
  2. crane

um, hullo, this is my first time doing one of these, I'm just asking if anyone knows if there's a Trs19 version of the GWR crane 16 or at least a service pack? idk, I just cant get my old one to work.
    dose anyone have the ts19 service pack for gwr crane 16?
    Tags: gwr-crane-16 Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Where on earth can i find leftover/archived content from SI3D or Wilnorwester?

I'm trying to find some content from defunct Trainz websites... I need some dependencies for an island of Sodor route that has a lot off the main locations (I'E Knapford. Tidmouth ETC)
    If anyone knows where to find them elsewhere with working downloads. Please comment with links to a website down below. That is all. Please find them for me
  4. is it okay to have mstnoodle's models if i just don't redistribute them?

i have the mstnoodle models from someone on youtube, and i don't know if it's okay if i have them, is that fine if i just dont share them, or should i just remove them from my pc entirely? no i cant download newer models, i only have 2009 world builder edition.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. First entry on forum

This seems to be the only way I have found to make my first 'post' as a newbe.
    Would someone please assist me in making my first post correctly?
    I have a strange circular black spiderweb target shaped artifact across my session screen that just appeared today using the new Mac OS Sur. It is centered in front and above locomotive! See attachment.

Thanks

Mick
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2021-05-07 at 2.16.24 PM 2.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	29.0 KB 
ID:	2219  
Page 1 of 320 1231151101 ... LastLast