All Blog Entries

1. When fourms go out...

Quote Originally Posted by tycoonk4 View Post
    I change reskinning programs and make new reskins.

Now I am using Photoshop CS2.

And I got the hang of paths.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Screenshot of the Week archive: July to December 2011

<-- 2010 -- 2011 (Jan. Jun. | Jul. Dec.) -- 2012 -->

Due to the character limit of 10,000 for blog posts, the second half of the list of 2011 Screenshot of the Week contests will be located here.

The list is sorted from latest to earliest.

December 25, 2011, to January 1, 2012 (submissions - voting).
    December 18 to December 25 (submissions - voting).
    December 11 to December 18 (submissions - voting).
    December 4 to December ...

Updated March 7th, 2012 at 07:40 PM by Retro00064 (Replaced hyphens with proper bullets; removed unnecessary "2011" header above the list.)

Categories
    Screenshot of the Week archives
  3. The Norfolk Southern CNO&TP Division...BLOGGED!

Blogs! What a wonderful feature. I can also finally make updates on my personal route thanks the the new feature allowing me to upload images from my computer. The old way via Photobucket was such a pain in the backside.

Anyhow, there's an old thread in screenshots somewhere on here where I attempted to post updates, the photo process was tiring.
    Alas, I have decided to post a blog about this route I'm working on.

As of 2/3/12:
    I have now completed basic track ...
  4. YAY, Blogs!!!

Now its time to convey my ideas and thoughts over to what I have in production. Its good in a way, but god, how much space is this going to munch through Aurans server?

Anyway, I achieved something earlier today, I've gone over to the dark side as well as the bright side, so hopefully all my models (eventually) will go to both simulators. It is possible if you have the sources which being the modeller, I do. The requirements do vary however, so thats a problem.

One object ...
  5. Welcome to Trainzpennine Blog

Hopefully will use this blog when I start again revamping my part of the ECML

Updated February 5th, 2012 at 02:59 PM by chefbyte

Categories
    Trainz Simulator 12 , Trainzpennine Routes