All Blog Entries

1. An open letter to N3V engineers

Quote Originally Posted by JAGG View Post
    Someone should make a list of all things, which community called for and which are either ignored for years by N3V or broken silently by N3V in newer versions. I suppose it to be long list.... Such things like multiple light sources missing, broken alphas (those stupid alpha to coverage), cab0 only support, 8 levels engine sounds max, night lightning, bumping crossings, unsupported multiple part locos, steam locos fireplace and firemen, multiple traincars units problems, stupidities with annoying
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Problem

Hi!
    I have a problem with removing the modification from "Content Manager".
    Best wishes.
    Krzysztof Kudelski
    Categories
    Trainz Simulator 12
  3. WORKING OF MULTI-PRODUCT INDUSTRIES

WORKING OF MULTI-PRODUCT INDUSTRIES

The Multiple Industry New asset (MIN) can simulate production and consumption of various items. Each item is produced or consumed in a Queue and it can then be loaded or unloaded respectively in the appropriate rail wagon. For the asset to work properly with multiple products, it is essential to have a separate queue for each product. The output should be the last item in the queue and should not be produced before all the inputs are satisfied, obviously. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Fond Du Lac Route ver. 7 Uploaded

Quote Originally Posted by RHKluckhohn View Post
    FDL Fond Du Lac Branch version 7 has been uploaded and will be available "soon."

NOTICE TO SESSION BUILDERS: The Brownsville Main St. crossing has been shifted 1-2 feet west and lowered several inches. That straightens the line through the crossing. If any of your sessions have consists starting between the platform or the derail and the west switch you should check to make sure they are on the track.

NOTICES TO CREWS:

1. The signals at South Fond du Lac
    Tags: fond du lac Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    CONSTRUCTION , OPERATION
  5. aldeebel - HELP NEEDED TO DOWNLOAD EVERYTHING FOR TRS12 ON AN EXTERNAL DRIVE

I am happy with TRS2019. But - I need to, have everything related to it on one drive. I have an external 3TB empty drive which only holds the initial programme. I wish to download additional items - but I don't want them going on to the 'C' drive & filling it up. I need everything on the external - in this case 'F' drive. I am a computer dinosaur when it comes to technical issues like this - maybe it's an age thing - lol. Would appreciate if someone could advise how to get he items from the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 317 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast