Most Popular Blogs

1. Trainz download station.

Dear anybody who is reading this.

For some reason there have not been any more locos for the past week or so.

I am not an expiriensed user at trainz. So I have no idea when this ocornce happence or not

Please can I have ome feedback,
    naf.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. TRAINZ 2012 NEW TO THE GAME.

OTHER THAN THE TUTORIALS WHAT IS THERE TO DO IN THIS REVISION OF TRAINZ ? HOW DO YOU INTERCHANGE ROLLING STOCK OR YOUR FAVORITES FOR STOCK IN THE TUTORIALS? I THINK MICROSOFT TRAIN SIMULATOR WAS BETTER THAN THIS VERSION AT LEAST THERE WAS MORE TO WORK WITH, HOW DO YOU MAKE UP YOUR OWN ROUTES? THE MANUAL THAT COMES WITH THIS VERSION DOSN'T HELP MUCH. ANY HELP APPRECIATED.
    Categories
    Trainz Simulator 12
  3. INVİSİBLE STATİON PROBLEMS

AJS INVİSİBLE STATİON MUTİ PLATFORM TERMİNUS STATİON. HOW DO I GET THİS TO WORK SİNGLE PLATFORMS WORK OK. TELLS ME TO "NAME" STATİON "NUMBER PLATFORM AT START" REMAİNDER OF PLATFORMS WİLL SELF NUMBER SEQUENTİALY. PROBLEM İS THEY DO NOT. ANY HELP WOULD BE WELCOME. APOLOGY FOR CAPİTALS CAN'T GET LOWER CASE
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. where i can download the awvr 777 with dependencies

where i can download the amtrak p42 with dependencies included i need this train for trainz 12
    Tags: amtrak, trains Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Floating track

When connecting "track with no ties" to ballasted track the rails float above the ground, how do I keep the track from floating above the ground?
    Tags: 1*17 Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast