Most Popular Blogs

1. Trainz Premium Routes

IVA/Pafawag "Bonanza" series available on TrainzPremiumRoutes website

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The Mayburry Northern - The Mainline to the North

Hello everyone. As is probably obvious to you by now, I have decided to begin writing a blog chronicling my efforts in constructing the Mayburry Northern in Trainz.

First, a little bit of history. The Mayburry Northern was chartered in 1843 as the Mayburry Vermont and Western, which ran from the small town of Mayburry, New Hampshire, on the border of Vermont and New Hampshire, northeast to the town of Barre, south of Montpelier. This spot would form an important interchange point between ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. "Desert Interactive Railroads"

This blog is dedicated to my "Desert Interactive Railroads". I started this layout when Trainz 2006 hit the market, and since then it's been an on and off project for me -- My Baby project! It's not a beautiful route, and it will not knock you out of your train seat, however, what my desert route provides a vast network of interactive industries from oil refineries, to as simple as, loading and unloading packages of industrial nails from small factories.

Now a few

Updated September 7th, 2016 at 10:28 AM by ish6

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Can Anybody Make This SD70ACe

Ok Can't Even Make This SD70ACe I Try To Make That Locomovite But It's Hard Can Somebody Please help Me Maiking The UP SD70ACe This Year So I Try It Out For Trainz Simulator 12
  5. Cab interiors

When the player enters cab view, the cab interior model occupies the majority of the screen. It's important therefore that cab interior is up to the punishment of close scrutiny. It takes a long time to do a good job and unfortunately there's no escaping it. Sufficient polygonal detail; good texture resolution and careful consideration are key to providing a convincing impression.

For the advanced modeller, there are some suggestions here and here about setting up lighting ...
Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast