Recent Blogs Posts

1. Greetings!

so, my name is alex H. (I've been on trainz for a while but never made a post) so I create reskins with paint.net, I am good at fixing things, (and sometimes breaking things) so, I LOVE to reskin, so if you want me to reskin something, I'll try.

-Al-_-ex
  2. D&RGW k-37 #497

I started working on my first reskin on k-37 #494 i might put a download

Pics will come soon
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Looking for Trainz reskiners/ model makers

Listen I need help to reskin a big boy to look like big one (for anyone who knows what big one looks like). And if you can replace the bell and number boards on front with the extra light and to make the smokestack look like big ones. I need please. And for the tender just get rid of the text and it with 001 in the bottom back corner on the sides of the tender. The whistle I can do myself. Please I need help.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	big one.jpg 
Views:	669 
Size:	93.4 KB 
ID:	121Click image for larger version. 

Name:	big one.jpg 
Views:	529 
Size:	10.5 KB 
ID:	120

Updated October 24th, 2013 at 06:28 PM by TRAINGEEK24

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Milwaukee Road 261 in TRAINZ

Does anyone know where to find Milwaukee Road 4-8-4 #261 for Trainz 09 or 12? or how to make one, and how to reskin locomotives like 4-6-2 Pacifics into Soo Line paint, because I would like to recreate "National Train Day 2013" because it was amazing, here is a photo of the event...Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_2904 (2).jpg 
Views:	617 
Size:	90.0 KB 
ID:	72261 is on the left, and Soo Line 4-6-2 #2719 is on the right, I'd like to be able to reskin a pacific so it would look like 2719, but how do i do it?
  5. Valuable Feedback Indeed...

by , February 9th, 2012 at 10:29 AM (The Deadliest Kvetch)
    While perusing a thread on the forum, I came upon this jewel of information:

"-I like in that first shot how you can see lights inside the building! DETAIL!!!

-Joe"

Thanks to Socalwb909 for that! For a reskinner, or a model maker, this type of reaction is a goldmine of information, one that I intend to use to my advantage. It is true that many buildings with nightmode tend to show a uniform appearance when the windows are displayed. Joe has just indicated ...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast