Recent Blogs Posts

1. Recent Railfanning Trip *LARGE PIC*

Hello All!

Recently Nickel Plate Road 765 came through my area and I went to film. I actually almost missed it, even though I had anticipated it for days!
    I got a few good pictures, and a video; but I more or less fancy the second train I saw. A Norfolk Southern Coal that I got from start up. That one was absolute luck as far as catching it goes. I'm very impressed with the photos of this train, as it was moving so slow. Since NKP 765 was a big deal, the local newspaper came ...
  2. A Trip to a show... *CAUTION LARGE PHOTOS*

I am sorry for a long time inbetween posts. Times have gotten busy with some personal problems and things have been better. But I do promise some posts the next few days. In late March I atteneded a model show. I would like to share some of the things I picked up there with you!

I went into this show with $80 and a desire to purchase a auto-rack for N scale. I was disappointed, as I was unable to find any such thing.. I Guess I'll have to turn to eBay..

So instead I ...

Updated April 7th, 2012 at 03:42 PM by butter (Title edit)

Categories
    N Scale
  3. Not a Building...Part Three

by , February 6th, 2012 at 11:31 PM (The Deadliest Kvetch)
    Here is my latest attempt. Please ignore the anomalies around the header panel, I haven't cleaned that up yet, but I'm running out of time!

As always, any comments good or bad are welcome, in fact, desired!
    Thanks for stopping by!
  4. Not a Building...Part Two

by , February 6th, 2012 at 10:58 AM (The Deadliest Kvetch)
    After much fine tuning and rending of clothes, gnashing of teeth, I've come up with this:

Please comment, and let me know if this is getting closer to acceptable. I am toying with the idea of adding "Norfolk Southern Edition" to the lower left corner. Let me know what you think of that. Also, tell me if you think the "Trainz 12" banner at the top is needed, or if it would ...
  5. Not a building...

by , February 5th, 2012 at 06:20 PM (The Deadliest Kvetch)
    I am playing with the files within Trainz 12, and have decided to do a series of menu page reskins. This is the first, but please let me know what you think of it!

If anyone is interested, I will post the required graphics and instructions to help you achieve the same result.

Updated February 5th, 2012 at 06:37 PM by Euphod

Categories
    Trainz Simulator 12
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast