Recent Blogs Posts

1. Step Van Delivery Trucks; Removing Night Mode

by , March 13th, 2012 at 09:25 AM (The Deadliest Kvetch)
    It occurs to me that some users may wish to have some of the delivery step vans that I have reskinned from Dave Snow's original FexEx ground Delivery Step Van as non-night mode objects.
    Why is that? Well, I can easily picture an industry on your line that may have a fleet of such vans parked overnight waiting to make their rounds in the morning. Perhaps you've made a Wonder Bread Bakery, or you have a Fed Ex terminal on your map. Trust me; the vans don't idle with the lights on all night outside ...
  2. The Deadliest Kvetch

by , February 5th, 2012 at 12:20 AM (The Deadliest Kvetch)
    This Trainz Blog will primarily be published for the discussion of reskinning of buildings, although other topics may occasionally arise as well.

I will still be posting in the Freeware Forum as far as releases are concerned, but feedback for existing models, suggestions for new businesses, and suggestions for models to reskin are welcome here. I also have some new ideas I would like to discuss concerning techniques and presentation and I would prefer to discuss subjects such as those ...