All Blog Entries

1. Warrick-wallangarra glitching? Can you help please?

I recently purchased the warrick-wallangarra line. Downloaded it. Yet each time I log on to game it comes up with Asset Download. I download all. It goes through the motions of downloading and comes up with message on part 1 to say asset downloaded and installed. Goes to part 2 says asset downloaded and installed. I close the screen and select the warrick-wallangarra line, freight run and it comes up with incomplete graphics. When I close the program and log back in the asset download screen appears ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. K&L Trainz Steam Locomotive pics!

T1 Megapack release date is set for Friday October 9th
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Oh the Stupidity of it all

So there is a post on the forums, I wont say which one, where a user use's "Hell," "Crap" and the three letter word for Butt that starts with an "A." It was posted over 24 hours ago and not once has a moderator changed any thing. But 5 minutes after I used the word "Idiot" I get a mod jumping me for "Swearing and insulting other members."

1. I called someone an idiot because it was the truth. They where acting like one, so I called them ...
    Categories
    Trainz Simulator 12
  4. expoter

Hi
    Need a exporter from 3dMax 2016 to trainz can any one help.
    Thanks
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Trainz A New Era

Can someone help,

The second disc of Trainz A New Era will not load so I have no program. Can anyone Help?

awelland
    Categories
    Uncategorized