Most Popular Blogs

1. Amtrak Superliners, in Phase III - updated & re-released

Now available at www.AmtrakTrainz.co.cc

Screenshots!

Updated March 11th, 2012 at 03:47 AM by PerRock

Categories
    Release Anouncements
  2. Not a Building...Part Three

by , February 6th, 2012 at 11:31 PM (The Deadliest Kvetch)
    Here is my latest attempt. Please ignore the anomalies around the header panel, I haven't cleaned that up yet, but I'm running out of time!

As always, any comments good or bad are welcome, in fact, desired!
    Thanks for stopping by!
  3. Your Custom Menu Screen Tutorial

by , February 7th, 2012 at 08:42 PM (The Deadliest Kvetch)
    I am assuming that anyone attempting to make a custom menu screen has some type of feature filled graphics manipulation program and is comfortably proficient using it. I use PSP8 myself, but I'm sure that most programs are similar. I bear no responsibility for your project or the outcome, because if you perform the very first step there should be no issues with "breaking your game"!

The First Step:

Make yourself a new folder, place it somewhere you will recall ...

Updated February 8th, 2012 at 03:05 AM by Euphod

Categories
    Trainz Simulator 12
  4. Miss Manners and the case of "Payware, Freeware or No-ware"

by , February 8th, 2012 at 07:54 PM (The Deadliest Kvetch)
    Let the kvetching begin!

We've all read the threads arguing the merits of payware over freeware, or freeware over payware, but how do you prevent either from becoming "no-ware"?
    It's tempting to believe that the end user has no control, that a creator will just endlessly continue to produce the wares of their choice. I disagree. When a creator produces payware our first inclination is to chalk up the motivation to profit. I've witnessed creators that have moved from ...
  5. Valuable Feedback Indeed...

by , February 9th, 2012 at 10:29 AM (The Deadliest Kvetch)
    While perusing a thread on the forum, I came upon this jewel of information:

"-I like in that first shot how you can see lights inside the building! DETAIL!!!

-Joe"

Thanks to Socalwb909 for that! For a reskinner, or a model maker, this type of reaction is a goldmine of information, one that I intend to use to my advantage. It is true that many buildings with nightmode tend to show a uniform appearance when the windows are displayed. Joe has just indicated ...
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast