Most Popular Blogs

1. M300 Bucuresti Nord - Brasov available on TrainzPremiumRoutes website

The route M300 Bucuresti Nord - Brasov has been finished and is available on TrainzPremiumRoutes website

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Use of Product Categories

The Trainz community seems to have a pretty good grasp of products. Many 3rd party content creators have made products, and there are over 2000 separate products now available in Trainz. However, there have been very few product-categories created, and those that have seem to have been broadly ignored, and are restricted to use on only a few wagons and industries. Because of this, it can be difficult for users to find the right wagon or industry for a particular product.

A product-category ...

Updated September 11th, 2013 at 09:32 PM by TrainzDev

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Trainz 12 review - Overview & first experiences

Name:  trainz12_logo.jpg
Views: 2324
Size:  19.3 KBTrainz is a well known braind when it comes to train simulator games, and for good reasons; it has a 12 year history and is backed by one of the biggest train communities as far as I can tell.

More importantly: that community is also taken quite seriously, this blog alone should be proof of that.

But things are taken even further than that, just read on.

What makes Trainz so special and stand out from the rest is its diversity. Obviously ...

Updated October 12th, 2013 at 06:58 PM by ShelLuser

Categories
    Trainz Simulator 12 , Reviews , Trainz 12
  4. Alex Arriva, DB and CFR New Passenger Cars

New passenger cars available starting from now on TrainzPremiumRoutes website

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Looking for Trainz reskiners/ model makers

Listen I need help to reskin a big boy to look like big one (for anyone who knows what big one looks like). And if you can replace the bell and number boards on front with the extra light and to make the smokestack look like big ones. I need please. And for the tender just get rid of the text and it with 001 in the bottom back corner on the sides of the tender. The whistle I can do myself. Please I need help.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	big one.jpg 
Views:	672 
Size:	93.4 KB 
ID:	121Click image for larger version. 

Name:	big one.jpg 
Views:	529 
Size:	10.5 KB 
ID:	120

Updated October 24th, 2013 at 06:28 PM by TRAINGEEK24

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast