Recent Blogs Posts

1. Dumbasses on Trainz

I would officailly like to announce my groups new venture to making/reskinning assets, we call our self "Dumbasses on Trainz" like the name implys we are a little edgy so we do alotta edgy things, we have so far started on a project we call "Bootleg Berkshire" that me and my people made using a K&L berk. With love Chad & Rio
    Tags: berkshire Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Indonesian Trainz

[QUOTE = hadika; 1805168] Mengikuti om itok99

Kendaraan Inspeksi Perumka PTKA [/ QUOTE]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Achievments

I have Trainz 2019 Platinum edition with extra routes and consists etc installed and running. But achievments only seem to be working for the Tutorials and the Kickstarter 2 route. Switching, freight and passenger achievments are not incrementing. I note only the Kickstarter sessions are listed under the Sessions tab, no other routes feature. Any helpful suggestions appreciated...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Changing ID/Username

I have looked everywhere in Helper Desk to find how to change your username in the Trainz Simulator New Era. Can someone help me? I have tried everything and nothing... helper page is not too helpful and if I want to send a question query it tells me to log in and I am logged on. Can someone help me? What are your solutions?

And I don't want to create new account... but if it's too hard, I'll might end up doing that.

Thank you.....
    Tags: account, username Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. traffic sunk into road bed?

Quote Originally Posted by SailorDan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Stroller1947 View Post
    Traffic sinks into some roads especially on hills.
    What traffic and what road? If it's a DLS route, what hill?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 308 1231151101 ... LastLast