Recent Blogs Posts

1. trainz 2009

can any one help,
    my version of trainz is 2009, i have loaded the trainz new era but i do not like it as much as trainz 2009. so i have removed it from my comptutor and reloaded 2009.the problem is when i go to the content to download items from the dls the page is blank where as before the whole content on the dls would be shown.
    what is the answer.
    cheers r l clarke
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Route Romania

Buy now Route Romania v2.0 for T:ANE ! Click on the image below !

TrainzPremiumRoutes has partially moved! You can now find our payware and freeware routes on the Romanian Train Simulator Portal - www.trainsim.ro
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. How do i do free camera angles

I found Interface settings i tried to do free camera angles and i pressed sway and i tried again and again but it didn't work so is there a way, to find a setting for the free camera i press page up everytime but it zooms in I tried help me plz. if you read this How do yopu the free camera angles ? by Me
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. So, what exactly am I up to these days?

I'm not really active with the Trainz community here but at the least I should post something once in a while. Currently I am no longer a user of Trainz iOS, or TS12. Currently, I am using T:ANE SP3, and that's it really. Currently I've been sort of off and on working on a trolley/light rail model train layout in T:ANE, which I call the 'Eastern City Street Railway Company'. I started work on it when I happened upon the EMM pre-made model railway tables on the DLS, and thought it would be fun to ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Helpful threads

Collection of helpful threads that are lost in the forums that I ran into

Installing TRS19 disk (yes, contains images for help)
    https://forums.auran.com/trainz/show...all+trs19+disk
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 304 1231151101 ... LastLast