All Blog Entries

1. INTERCITY TRAM SERVICE ROUTE

Introducing Inter-City Tram Service

What's ICTS? It's a collection of small islands connected by bridges. A Tram Service has been build to service the citizens of these islands. All Tram contents created by me, including interactive Tram Passenger Services. Tram vehicles will be reskinned to represent the system. All Tram contents at the DLS, 183 pieces! Screenshots will be provided as each section is completed in detailed, below!

Lastly, the vast majority of buildings

Updated October 23rd, 2022 at 03:51 PM by ish6

Categories
    Trainz Simulator 12
  2. Green Coast Studios Shut Down

I was looking for the Green Coast Studios Site, but when I typed in the Adress, all I got was a 404 page that said the page was not found. I have the guess that Green Coast Studios shut its doors after only a few years.  I could be wrong, but this is just a guess, but feel free to comment here.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Maine Railroads

Hello everyone, this is my first blog ever and hope that I entertain you with my endeavors. Putting small routes together is easy, large routes more difficult, but re-creating the Maine Central, Portland Terminal Co., and portions the Boston and Maine, Canadian National, Belfast and Moosehead Lake, Bangor and Aroostock, and Canadian Pacific Railroads is one that I have yet to see on the Download Station.
    I've been using Basemapz for tracing the tracks, and the starting point is about ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. SAXRT Trainz Returns

So, in case nobody knows, SAXRT Trainz has a new site, and is still releasing Trainz content. Here is the link.

saxrt.weebly.com

SAXRT Trainz is the only website I know that creates Metra Content for Trainz, so I give a huge shoutout to him.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. ADL Railroad 6 - L&B UK Narrow Guage (TRS19)

Quote Originally Posted by lew188 View Post
    This is my first post on this forum... but I will start using this more for the routes I am working on.

Back in June, having spotted some Lynton & Barnstaple rolling stock, I decided that having been interested in the real L&B I would create a route based on the L&B rather than a copy.

ADLR6 L&B UK Narrow Gauge V1
    <KUID:325396:101949>

I have just been advised that there is already a full version of the full L&B route being built
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 330 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast