UKBL MODELS ARE BACK!!!!!

No, do not go to that site, because whoever did that is doing something quite illegal. Trust me, it is not MSTNoodle or CMBurgess running that site.

Kieran.

uh I just went there but I did not download anything because my dad set the security settings so I can't download anything!

I know someone called RailroadFan helped, he might even have made the site, but I read in one of the Youtube videos of his that he has
MSTnoodle's Permit. So MSTnoole probably trusts him.

Jonas05;bt4204 said:
I know someone called RailroadFan helped, he might even have made the site, but I read in one of the Youtube videos of his that he has
MSTnoodle's Permit. So MSTnoole probably trusts him.
He lied.

I've asked MSTNoodle (in person) if I could update and re-release his models but he said he'd rather I didn't, so I didn't.
(And we're good friends)

And I do not think there's another way to contact him.

Kieran.

The site was reported, as i was notified by another user (wont mention who), and i can safely say, the site wasn't related or set up by UKBL or MSTnoodle.

i may not be active in trainz anymore but i still check whats happening every now and then, and i will make it clear now
the models will never come back on the request of MSTnoodle and i still get emails (some threating ones) today asking for them, i dont have them anymore i deleted them from my pc, the only one that are still about are the thomas & edward model i made after MSTnoodle pulled his models, but i gave them to another member of a TTTE Trainz group (who i wont name dont want to fill his email box with requests)

what happened, happened

Chris

Back