All Blog Entries

1. Curious Problems with Mojave Subdivision Sessions: The DPU Push.

Same issue here. Any suggestions on solutions are mostly welcome.

I have eaxctly the very same issue with the he DPU Push. Had similar issue with missing ability to decople trainz, in another session. Antother memeber here identified that issue to be due to an prior update of Trainz. Seems that sesssions are developed in prior versions, that does not work with never versions of Trainz. It's a shame.

I'm running TRS2019 Build 114-841 here.

2. Signals 101 - Choosing and Placement

This blog post is merely so I can easily find this info in the future

Quote Originally Posted by ctclark1 View Post
    Here's an explanation of
    each one's intended use, from 01 through 08. I've nothing going on this weekend so maybe I'll start some diagrams and try to correlate the signal types in Trainz to what is found in real life, as best I can...

01: Not quite fully implemented, unscripted, 3-headed interlocking signal. The bottom head is always red in Trainz, other than that it's essentially an absolute

Updated January 5th, 2022 at 09:08 PM by frogpipe

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Highland Valley Passenger Project: Day #1

Quote Originally Posted by iluvtaf View Post
    Today I begin the Highland Valley Passenger Project, or HVPP for short. This project serves the purpose of increasing the presence of passenger rail in and around the Highland Valley.

The test train that ran today was numbered Amtrak #6020. The locomotives that will be used for this and all future runs of the train are Amtrak #398 and #399. #398 was involved in a wreck in New York due to some tank cars being parked on the mainline(who even does that?).

4. AEM7 problems

Quote Originally Posted by christopherdifede View Post
    I just downloaded the virtual beach grove Amtrak AEM7 in TANE. The strobe lights don't work and I cant get the pentagraphs to go up and down. i was hoping someone might be able to help me resolve these issues. below is the configuration file for the AEM7. there's no missing dependency's and both the strobe lights and the pentagraphs are listed in the configuration file so I don't know what's going on. any help would be much appreciated. thanks.

kuid
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Trainz 3 is out!

I have recently heard Trainz simulater 3 iPad has come out. And yes Iím aware that Iím pretty late to this. I just wanted to say Iím really excited! I havenít played Trainz 2 in a while so this is gonna be really exciting! I canít believe they managed to port Trainz 2019 to iPad and iPhone! This is gonna be really cool! I canít wait to play!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 324 1231151101 ... LastLast