All Blog Entries

1. Current reskins/projects i'm working on

(UPDATED 1/16/17)

Hey all,

this is my first blog post, so I thought I might take the time to say what projects/reskins I'm currently working on in no particular order. Status of each is listed beside the project.

Tuskeege 101 (Not yet started. May not start until I can find a modern looking Stepheson Valve gear prarie. Bdaneal's prarie has a Walsercherts (I don't think I spelled that right) valve gear.)
    Metra F7 (Rough Reskin done, now ...

Updated September 6th, 2017 at 03:41 PM by slsffrisco1630irm

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Hi, I'm Ethan

Hello, my name is Ethan, and my username is Ethan2003. The "Ethan" Stands for my name, and "2003" Is the year I was born. I'm new to posting now, even though I registered back in 2014. But I was doing just trainz stuff. Leave a message if you want!

-Ethan
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Invisible bogeys

[QUOTE=robd;1549300...I also note that it's not 'bogey' ( I don't play golf or pick my nose! ) but 'bogie' as yourself and edh6 have written

Thanks,

Rob.[/QUOTE]

I suspect that Greg got his golf and railways confused when they originally created Trainz.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Invisible bogeys

[QUOTE=robd;1549300...I also note that it's not 'bogey' ( I don't play golf or pick my nose! ) but 'bogie' as yourself and edh6 have written

Thanks,

Rob.[/QUOTE]

I suspect that Greg got his golf and railways confused when they originally created Trainz.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Trainz videos