All Blog Entries

1. Oh the Stupidity of it all

So there is a post on the forums, I wont say which one, where a user use's "Hell," "Crap" and the three letter word for Butt that starts with an "A." It was posted over 24 hours ago and not once has a moderator changed any thing. But 5 minutes after I used the word "Idiot" I get a mod jumping me for "Swearing and insulting other members."

1. I called someone an idiot because it was the truth. They where acting like one, so I called them ...
    Categories
    Trainz Simulator 12
  2. expoter

Hi
    Need a exporter from 3dMax 2016 to trainz can any one help.
    Thanks
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Trainz A New Era

Can someone help,

The second disc of Trainz A New Era will not load so I have no program. Can anyone Help?

awelland
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Big Indonesian Steam Mallet CC 5019

My 1st posting this is a number 3 bigger steam locomotive mallet in Indonesian CC 50 ( 2-6-6-0). Click image for larger version. 

Name:	asm1995_20150907_0003.jpg 
Views:	852 
Size:	99.8 KB 
ID:	779 In history it builtn Werkspoor, Holland and SLM Swiss. visit our site to download it www.indonesianheritagetrainz.weebly.com
  5. TS12 Saving my Route

Hi Everybody,

Recently I transferred my route from one computer to a new one by means of copying and pasting the User Data folder. It was grand for about two days but recently I have been getting this error when saving my route: Click image to view,

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Error.jpg 
Views:	276 
Size:	62.6 KB 
ID:	775

I then have to enter content manager where my route/session is showing up open for edit. Sometimes when I commit it and error comes up, Unable to find file location but when you commit ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized