Recent Blogs Posts

1. K&L Trainz

K&L Trainz | Trainz Steam Locomotives | Trainz Steam Locomotives (kltrainz.com) K&L Trainz is working on the CN 6060 and a remastered PRR K4. Stay tuned for its release. Link in the Post.https://youtu.be/4xdjRl2T528 Latest promo Video.
    Tags: 1'", 1 Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Are ex-GWR Modified Halls or Granges available to download anywhere?

Afternoon all,

Does anybody know if/where you can download ex-GWR Modified Hall or Grange from? I've seen some old screenshots of them, but there is nothing on the DLS.

Thanks,
    Leigh
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. CN HOLLY SUB PROJECT!

Hi everyone do you know a route Durand Mi TRS2019? Well guess what. I made a route of the CN HOLLY SUBVERSION. Im like around 85-90% finished and The Route is gonna take place to Durand MI - Pontiac MI I dont know about the farmland that I fill up much but I filled a lot of trees like a forest there if you guys are okay with it. But Im at Pontiac MI right now building and Ill make a loop if you wanna keep driving your locomotives. The railroad crossing Im working on that and putting the right ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Palenstine HO Railroad *Large Pictures*

Here for you today is a new layout for you to play with. It is my first uploaded route, and it was made about 4 years ago. It is created in trainz 2010. As of now it should be on the DLS. You will need the searchlight signals from JoinredRail here. Please let me know if you find any errors.This route is protected by copy right laws, so Please don't reupload it; but you're more than welcome to edit it locally to your personal liking.Here are some pictures! Please ...
    Tags: 1'", 1, layout, trainz 2010 Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Virtual Trainz
  5. Valuable Feedback Indeed...

by , February 9th, 2012 at 10:29 AM (The Deadliest Kvetch)
    While perusing a thread on the forum, I came upon this jewel of information:

"-I like in that first shot how you can see lights inside the building! DETAIL!!!

-Joe"

Thanks to Socalwb909 for that! For a reskinner, or a model maker, this type of reaction is a goldmine of information, one that I intend to use to my advantage. It is true that many buildings with nightmode tend to show a uniform appearance when the windows are displayed. Joe has just indicated ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized