All Blog Entries

1. Krakow! ruuummmmmbbbbllle Boom!

Something new I've been doing. Like my last Blog, doing this isn't really recommended.

Well I'm off to work on my splash screen.
    Tags: tweaks Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Spoota Trainz

Quote Originally Posted by Spoota View Post
    Hey... has anyone played the Metro Power Line Route---or any of my routes?

It seems that the Switching Yard is quite popular. Over 1200 downloads...wow.
    Awesome. Keep downloadin' my stuff.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Your Custom Menu Screen Tutorial

by , February 7th, 2012 at 08:42 PM (The Deadliest Kvetch)
    I am assuming that anyone attempting to make a custom menu screen has some type of feature filled graphics manipulation program and is comfortably proficient using it. I use PSP8 myself, but I'm sure that most programs are similar. I bear no responsibility for your project or the outcome, because if you perform the very first step there should be no issues with "breaking your game"!

The First Step:

Make yourself a new folder, place it somewhere you will recall ...

Updated February 8th, 2012 at 03:05 AM by Euphod

Categories
    Trainz Simulator 12
  4. Blasted Rock!

Along with the buildings for the Kyle line, I've been spending quite some time experimenting with rockfaces. When the railway was extended from its original terminus at Stromeferry to Kyle between 1893 and 1897, it was the most expensive stretch of line ever built in the UK (at an average of 20K per mile) because so much of the route had to be blasted out of solid rock - 31 sections altogether. These rock cuttings lend the route much of its character, but pose a problem for creators using Trainz, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Messing Arround

Ok so I can't release these per-say once their finished I'd probably be up for releasing the textures. However you'd be on your own to add them into the game. I won't explain as I don't want to be liable if it goes kaploowee!

New Railyard:

New Snow:
    Tags: tweaks Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized