Recent Blogs Posts

1. SKILLBUILDING: missings, modified, faulties, obsoletes, not actives...

Quote Originally Posted by zsuda View Post
    updated this post:
    with images of the excelsheet of my "database" as so far ... send me pm if someone wants to have in excel or pdf: ...

==original
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Computer Crash and Burn

15 January 2018

Saturday the 13th, for sure. Testing different mice with the "Schedule Rule" to see if mouse driver was the issue. Switch mouse and cold boot, "Windows Cannot find Boot Device." The repair shop says Thursday at the earliest for diagnosis. Then we'll find out how much of the last week's work has been lost.

3. Cass Shay Reskins Update 1/15/18

Well, here is my Cass Shay locomotive roster. It shows the locomotive's status and its alternate paint schemes.

I am hoping to have these Shay reskins up for download on Imperial Trainz Equipment in the not too distant future. (Thanks to my buddy, TrainzPlayer14.) I will probably make a follow up to this soon.
    SHAY STATUS
    ALTERNATE PAINT SCHEMES
  4. TS 2009 & Service Pack 4

I had a slight problem with SP4 for TS 2009 , after giving it a thought or two , I reinstalled TS2009 updated to SP3 for now . Is there anyone who can tell me where I can download some routes and rolling stock .

Q. Is TS 2010 still available ?
  5. Struggling with Basemapz

Just a brief note with a screenshot to support my forum post about problems I'm currently having with Basemapz.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Basemapz example.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	14.5 KB 
ID:	1434  
Page 1 of 279 1231151101 ... LastLast