Recent Blogs Posts

1. Australian screenshots

Roy, the catenary I am using is available on the DS.
    I think it is called 'Vic Cat' something. It is a pack of 3 different types, of varying track spans.
    They are almost PERFECT for use in Dandenong yard. I will have to make a few custom stanchions for Dandenong Platform 2/3 ... but overall, a fantastic catenary set! Can't remember the author.

Paul
    (Ausrail)
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Route Romania

Route Romania v2.0 , soone to be released !

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. balezino-mosty

[QUOTE = vi4tor; 1673950] vcera som si stiahnul aktualizáciu tejto hry, ne ukazujem na zle z krizenie peronou cez kolaje nie je mito ako ak som tam netal do com psal mam windows 8.1 dakujem [/ QUOTE]
    Categories
    Trainz Simulator 12
  4. Images of MH route...almost finished.

5. Powered RR units: Do you know about horses and carriages by johnwhelan and elvenor?

Quote Originally Posted by JonMyrlennBailey View Post
    Have you even used them on your model trainz layout? I have. They operate just like engines in Driver and can run on track invisible in Driver.

Using my big imagination, this could be a big technical challenge on a physical scale model layout. How could the fake mechanical horses be made to trot like real-world animals? It would take some clever scale-model robotics indeed but they did it with full-size fake horses in the Westworld film and the human guests could even ride the mechanical
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 284 1231151101 ... LastLast