All Blog Entries

1. For the Serious Model Maker

Quote Originally Posted by daviday View Post
    Hi All

Stumbled on this site which gives you great stuff if your into making a Model Railway based on your favorite 'Trainz' route !

Check it out here..... http://f837bfn5t7649ubcp9nxwut5rv.hop.clickbank.net/

Daviday
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. WEN - 26 2day.

Another year older and as I have been joking for some time, "just a celerbration of 26 miserable years on this earth." Really, its not been that bad.

The only thing is, new years tends to be the time when you set goals for the next years wheras I find birthdays these days nothing to celerbrate but something that has to be done before I get yet another year older, that being 27 and I'll be in the same place this time next year.

At least I don't have to ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. TRAINZ TV for NHPTV EXPLORE

I don't know what the guy alex99 is going to do but i can tell you guys that i started the TRAINZ TV idea back in 2008 i have't copyrighted my idea yet but i need someone to tell alex99 that he can't use the TRAINZ TV name but if he wants to see TRAINZ TV he can just go to the website www.trainztv.com(revised) and i think he will like it
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Tip/Trick: In game options - Video Settings in TS2009 SP4 and later

by , February 15th, 2012 at 11:10 AM (Trainz Technical and Operational Tips and Tricks)
    This is the Video Settings box in TS2009 SP4 and later versions (be aware there may be a few variations in TS2010 and TS12)

For newer users, here is an explanation, and my thoughts on good settings for each option.

Maximum Draw Distance - can be set between 1500m and 5000m. If you have a powerful system, you can set it to 5000m. If it is not very powerful, it may be better ...
  5. CNJ 1000

Just a small update, had to make the roof two times, I tried a new way to make it and it did not work. I end up making at lest one part over on every thing I make! After looking at some photos of the B&O one it is not the same as the CNJ one, the roof has deferent things on it, and after it was updated it had two vents on top that I do not know how to make look good and not kill the fps in Trainz, it's a globular vent that you see on buildings.

Updated February 15th, 2012 at 11:11 AM by whitepass

Categories
    Trainz Simulator 12