Recent Blogs Posts

1. Trainz causes a powercut !

Quote Originally Posted by JCitron View Post
    Cyberpower are good and I recommend them as well after using those for years. Another good one is Tripp-Lite. Those units seem to last forever even when put to the job and have proven reliable.
    I switched my rx580 into my other mac pro and and using trainz again, the computer cut out and would only restart once its power cable had been removed and left for about 15 seconds.
    I think it must be the card combined with trainz's demands on the power supply as the mac pros are fine with ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. uk coach (vehicles)

where can i get uk coach (vehicles) like this.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	coach.jpg 
Views:	620 
Size:	78.2 KB 
ID:	2355
    uk coach are right hand drive. the door on right hand side. .thank you. keep safe.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Trainz crash on Mac

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	80.9 KB 
ID:	2353
    Hello! This is the screenshot of my iMac during Trainz surveyor.
    It crashes after a few seconds at each restart, and every time it rebuilds database.
    iMac is running macOS Monterey 12.3.1
    Thank for helping!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. No, Im not abandoning my Metra Racetrack Project!!!

So long story, I tried making the Metra racetrack route from Aurora to Chicago, I only managed to get to half of the first yard after Aurora yard. But then my Laptop battery died (at least that is what I think) So i'm having to replace it over the summer. Once I do that, I will continue on the route! I have only done the track and platforms so far, not much scenery if there is any at all. So I am exited to continue this project! I will post updates about this every once and a while, no specific ...
  5. CMTM Upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by Dap View Post
    CMTM Users,

I have updated the way CMTM is installed. No longer do you need to modify the CMTMPortal or the CMTMSystem files. The new CMTMPortal4 is now a universal re-rail portal that can be used for any route, but when used on a CMTM route, it will respond to the CMTM System.

All the CMTM data has been moved from the CMTMSystem file to the config.txt file of an HTML asset. I have included a sample HTML asset which is the only item that needs to be cloned and made specific
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 326 1231151101 ... LastLast