All Blog Entries

1. Embrace your inner blogger...

by , February 9th, 2012 at 10:26 PM (The Deadliest Kvetch)
    Granted, this blog feature is new to Trainz and many members seem to be confused by it all. Some blogs here are nothing more than a question "what's this for?" To answer this metaphysical question, I can only reply "have you actually ever read a blog before?"

There are many of them out there on the interwebs; a lot of frustrated pseudo journalists that have something to say to the world. Have you read any?

Most bloggers pick a subject that they are familiar ...
  2. Station Ad Boards

I'm working on more Stations and Station Objects, so I created these:

Ad Boards for Stations that were built from scratch. I'm also working on some trash cans and callboxes as well. I am using these on My Fantasy Desert Route, which I will reveal in the next post. Until then, have a Minecraft Sculpture of a P42-DC:

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Valuable Feedback Indeed...

by , February 9th, 2012 at 10:29 AM (The Deadliest Kvetch)
    While perusing a thread on the forum, I came upon this jewel of information:

"-I like in that first shot how you can see lights inside the building! DETAIL!!!

-Joe"

Thanks to Socalwb909 for that! For a reskinner, or a model maker, this type of reaction is a goldmine of information, one that I intend to use to my advantage. It is true that many buildings with nightmode tend to show a uniform appearance when the windows are displayed. Joe has just indicated ...
  4. What is this for?

I keep seeing blog entries about helping people fix their trainz, so what do you guys think it should be for?

I think release announcements and WIP's

Jamie
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. CSP RailNet route

i would like to get me and two other people together to see if just having the session on the dls is all it takes to run mp. i will have the session on the dls sometime this week. this is to test out my theory only. any takers? oh please have a good computer to run it. it is very tree intensive and you must have mcguirles freeware treez from christmas. the rest is on, or will be on the dls. such as buildings rolling stock and textures. the few payware locos are both bn and up sd40-2s. both will ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized