All Blog Entries

1. Trouble downloading a train on Trainz Download Station on Mac

[QUOTE=Jmdasilva;1455540]Hey, I need help. Today I was attempting to download one of the trains on Trainz Download Station on my Mac, it's a NYCTA R30A Subway Car. But when I clicked on Download with Content Manager, nothing happened. It said: "Safari can't open the specific address". It also says: "There's no application set to open the URL trainz://install//%3CKUID2:58843:304:2". And last but not least, it says: "Safari can't open "trainz://install//%3CKUID2:58843:304:2" ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Status on the East Bay Transit Authority

Hello everyone! I've been doing fine since summer ended. As for my East Bay Transit Authority route, things have been edited and fixed up. The route is not fully released yet but it still needs work. It's a subway route for those who don't know and it comprises of the following lines:

Blue Line (Local Service from Providence to Newport)

Green Line (Local Service from Providence to Newport)

Red Line (Express Service from Providence to Newport via Middletown) ...

Updated November 4th, 2015 at 07:55 PM by car112

Categories
    Trainz Simulator 12
  3. Content Creator

I'm new to Content Creator and I was wondering if anyone could let me know how to create my own locomotives and track.

Thanks
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. TS12 en langue franšaise ?

Je voudrais savoir si une version franšaise deTS12 existe et, si oui, comment se la procurer ?
    Sur le site de Simulateur Central seule le version anglaise est disponible.
    Categories
    Trainz Simulator 12
  5. Trainz Premium Routes

Orient Express from Bucharest North (RO) towards Ruse (BG), in Videle station. Route Bucuresti Nord - Videle, 100% finished. For more details visit www.trainzpremiumroutes.weebly.com

Categories
    Uncategorized