All Blog Entries

1. Is Your Bell Missing?

Quote Originally Posted by RHKluckhohn View Post
    Somewhere between 2009 and 2012 and upgrading to Windows 10, the bell went missing on a number of diesel locos -- many (but not all) F7s and jkerlee's EMD 1500 switcher among them. After thrashing around a while it became apparent the issue was connected to a common hornsound asset, "ALCo" <kuid:-1:42003103> through its latest version, "ALCo Hornsound" <kuid:-2:996>. The name of the bell file is "idle 1.wav."

Although "idle 1.wav"
  2. Having problems trying to install Trains 2010 out of support

HI, Im trying to install my Trains 2010 engineers edition, have copy and pasted my password from my profile. it will not let me install the box for install will not light up. have lost card, I think there was more at the beginning that is recorded in my profile any help out there? thanks in advance
    Tags: -1' Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. New York Central Coaches for TS12

Hello!

I was wondering if anyone could tell me a place to get NYC coaches for TS12. Only problem is, I really don't want to pay for the first class ticket for the DLS. But even of the DLS I can't find them. So can someone please help me?

Thanks!
  4. Register serial number for FS2012

I have downloaded TS 12 today 29 jan 2017. I can't register the serial number. I get the message that is no valid registration on Planet Auran. The link to Auran doesnít work.
    How to register it . Can I change the internet link in the content manager, or what to do?
  5. my wip reskin

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	doobear320_20170120_0003.jpg 
Views:	208 
Size:	80.6 KB 
ID:	1300Its so small but i am working on a amtrak f40ph reskin the f40ph is from jointed rail it is phase 3 and i will share the tga file when done metra f40ph
    Tags: f40ph metra Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized