All Blog Entries

1. On Board Were the Twelve...

by , February 14th, 2012 at 11:36 AM (The Deadliest Kvetch)
    Apologies to Donovan. His song "Atlantis" was quite the hit around 1968 - '69 in the US, Switzerland, Austria and Germany. It spoke of the mythical Atlantis as a doomed civilization that sent ships to the rest of the world, in effect "seeding" other continents with the best it had to offer; the "twelve". Although the twelve were specifically mentioned as "The poet, the physician, the farmer, the scientist, the magician and the other so-called Gods of our legends." ...

Updated February 14th, 2012 at 09:07 PM by Euphod

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Amtrak's 40th Anniversary Engines

I've been sitting on these for a while. Not really sure why I didn't release them sooner, just lazy really. But anyways here is the lot of them. All Anniversary Engines are now available on Amtrak Trainz Group ( www.amtraktrainz.co.cc ) As well as some other fun items. I have released a Primer painted GE P40 (Amtrak #800). As well as a large collection of US Road Signs.

At the moment I was only able to get one screenshot out of TRS as it's started acting up tonight.

Updated March 11th, 2012 at 03:46 AM by PerRock

Tags: amtrak, amtz, freeware, p40, p42 Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Release Anouncements
  3. Things are starting to look different.

Started looking into some new looks.

peter
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Island Railways Route

by , February 12th, 2012 at 08:58 PM (Paul's (PCAS1986) Trainz Blog)
    This route I have been working on since TS2006 days and is a fictitious island route connected to a mainland by road and rail. It has been updated to TS12.

(Edit: The route, html asset and session are now on the DLS. Kuids <kuid:186372:100024>, <kuid:186372:100100> and <kuid:186372:100096>. Or look for assets with my id - there's not that many!

The island is ...

Updated February 20th, 2012 at 03:09 AM by pcas1986 (More information)

Categories
    Trainz Simulator 12
  5. A wow factor!

I finnaly cam on the forums today and saw the soon to be released Jointed Rail Bethgon's and C40-8's. Not to mention brand new lumber loads for the centerbeams! Dang... all the new stuff is nice.
    Categories
    Uncategorized