All Blog Entries

1. Murchison 2 interest

Anyone besides me in seeing Murchison updated, especially to allow 64 (?) bit? I must say I enjoy Murchison 2 much more than the "games" the newer versions have. Can't run a rr in a game!
    Tags: murchison 2 Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Work at AMTZ

We've been pretty quiet over at AMTZ lately, but we're still here. Here is a little update as to what is going on.

Late last year we changed out forum provider after our previous one was sold to another company. We now fully run & control our forums, come on by & hang out!
    http://forums.americantrainz.com/

Elsewhere on our website we've been busy working on transitioning to a new content management system (CMS) to better manage our downloads & provide ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ForumsTease.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	96.2 KB 
ID:	1821  
  3. RENFE 433 PING‹INOS

4. Class 66 Rework PT 2

As things got moving in the project, posting updates wasn't a priority. In addition to that, I was going back and forth between versions to make sure that both meshes were equal. An item that was added to the ECR version could then be copied and pasted to the HGK version where appropriate. If it couldn't be copied and pasted, notes were taken for the process to get there and performed on the other mesh. For example, I started noticing some sort of vent behind the cab side windows on the fireman's ...
    Categories
    Content Creation
  5. Trainz Halloween Movie

Page 2 of 296 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast