Recent Blogs Posts

1. Powered RR units: Do you know about horses and carriages by johnwhelan and elvenor?

Quote Originally Posted by JonMyrlennBailey View Post
    Have you even used them on your model trainz layout? I have. They operate just like engines in Driver and can run on track invisible in Driver.

Using my big imagination, this could be a big technical challenge on a physical scale model layout. How could the fake mechanical horses be made to trot like real-world animals? It would take some clever scale-model robotics indeed but they did it with full-size fake horses in the Westworld film and the human guests could even ride the mechanical
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. apparent content defect notice: AUTOMOBILE boxcar by jacksonbarno

50ft NYC boxcar w/end doors,<kuid:376853:100591>

50ft 40ton automobile box car eith end doors. Builder, Pressed Steel Car Co. for GTW 1941. This car has seaeon snow, Numberit, and CMTM.

This car has wobbling wheels. The wheels are off-center like camshaft lobes.

The wheels don't roll smoothly but bounce like dribbling basketballs on the rails.

This occurs in my edition of TS12 (please see signature for build). Don't

Updated March 29th, 2018 at 06:48 PM by JonMyrlennBailey

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Porting "Morning Connection" to T:ANE - Lessons Learned

1. Opening FDL12 Morning Connection in T:ANE SP2, the one consist was invisible and immobile and untouchable, like it had been in SP1. However this time it could not be deleted from the sky view as it could in SP1. Very strangely it showed up in all the lists and I could assign it a driver, I could sit in the cab although I could not see it. It would not move for either cab controls or driver commands. I tried deleting the track under it; it remained. I tried copying and pasting a clear area over
  4. y en as marre !!!!

mon pc plante je doit re tÚlÚcharger trainz 2010 !!! impossible on me renvois de page en page je ne compte remettre 20 euros pour vous faire plaire !!!! et le franšais est aussi une langue !!!!! y en as marre aussi du tout englais !!!!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Pixels and Polys - AC4400CW 2

Continued from part 1:

I decided to do the first model as CSX. CSX just isn't CSX without the AC44, so
    it had to be first. That meant I had to create yet another truck... er bogey;
    the radial. again - I didn't keep progress shots of it, not important enough I
    guess.

1 June 2017

Now that's better.

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 283 1231151101 ... LastLast