All Blog Entries

1. Running in T:ANE

A couple of you have mentioned running FDL in T:ANE successfully. Today I finally got around to downloading FDL12:11 from the DLC to have the experience and see what the route looks like in Build 90945. Downloaded a Hi-Railer for something new to inspect the route with.

Overall I'm very pleased. I think it looks better than in 12. The ghost trees are not so prominently ghostly although still not really satisfactory. T:ANE runs very smoothly, without the occasional pauses as the graphics
    Categories
    CONSTRUCTION
  2. Route Romania

Version 2.0 of the Route Romania is soon going to be released on http://trainzpremiumroutes.weebly.com/

150 km added, totalling 425km - real prototypical route .
    Section added - between Rosiori Nord and Craiova (150km)

Currently the route is 100% ready and the sessions are WIP

A couple of screenshots:

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Nightmode platfroms and associated objects

Quote Originally Posted by frankske72 View Post
    We are working on some platforms with nightmode and low texture files, with a lot of assets then can be used to decorate the platforms, like signs, benches, vending machines etc...
    The platforms are build for our route and we create them to use with the build-inn item "AJS invisible station"

When all the assets are created , we will put it on the website as a complete pack so anyone who might be interested can download them.

You can also follow and download
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. 49933 to 49938

I was just looking around if there was a possible build for my Trainz (2010) Simulator to have any builds past 49933. So, if there are any. I would thank you VERY.much,
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Trainz Premium Routes

Time for a discount period for all routes & rolling stock ! For more details, please enter our site @ www.trainzpremiumroutes.weebly.com

Categories
    Uncategorized