All Blog Entries

1. Up gas turbine

Can anyone up load up gas turbine
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. I'm done

I have recently updated my Graphics card , to NVidia 9500 GTI , I run windows 7 on my desktop and windows 8 on my laptop . Yesterday I installed TS12 on my desktop . Today I have nothing but problems with the game . I have windows 7 64bit on the desktop , I know that some are gonna say its the 64 bit version and say that I'm an idiot . I'm not my graphics card is above spec for as is memory and the CPU , all direct x drivers are installed . But the game just doesn't want to play ...
    Categories
    Trainz Simulator 12
  3. What do you find wrong with T:ANE ?

4. Help requested!

I'm in desperate need of help.

So I'm creating the Tweetsie Railroad Ghost Train and Yukon Queen in Trainz, right? The guy who made the original Tweetsie #12 in Trainz congratulated me on my work. There's only one problem: The engines need to be 2-8-2s. For some reason, every trailing bogey I try either is a different rail size or ends up far out of place. I think the C-41 Pilot Bogey would work best, but it ends up in the middle of the piston rods because of the direction the mesh ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Trainz will not download using my Steam account on a Mac

I can download Trainz on my PC but not my Mac. The Steam forum is full of Mac users saying the same thing.
    Tags: steam mac Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized