Recent Blogs Posts

1. VOVVEN 47 and his posted locos, all have missing dependcies. Recently put on download

Hi,
    Having trouble with above locos, cannot download one without faults. Any suggestions?
    Thanks Grizz.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Error

I am making a unstoppable remake in Trainz a new era but some of the downloads that I are not always working. I keep getting a message that says missing dependicies or faulty. and i have no one who plays this to help. Can someone help me?
  3. Version :6 Work In Progress

• First thing done was the safety items. The east whistle posts are back in South Amboy - replaced the old wood posts with new type - and the speed limit on the Metalcraft spur.
    • The mileposts were off by 2/10 mile. Ugh. However, they are now prototypically correct and the signals have been renumbered to match. That was one of the two most time-consuming jobs.
    • Converting crossings from ATLS to Attilacrossings was the other major job. Only those in shunting areas were addressed. That

Updated July 30th, 2020 at 01:51 AM by RHKluckhohn (Additional info.)

Categories
    CONSTRUCTION
  4. LKM V30C Locomotive

Last Month i cant seek this locomotive in Trainz. but i found on youtube by Trainz new Mania, but unfortunately he has deleted the content. So I rebuilt on my sketchup with a photo v30c in Indonesia.

as a start I made LKM V30C in indonesia with build number 263002 a.k.a C 300 01

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hadika_20200702_0003.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	98.6 KB 
ID:	2076Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hadika_20200702_0004.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	99.8 KB 
ID:	2077

and continued with 263001, in indonesia known as "C300 Prototype" and purchased by Deutsch Reichsbahn with number ...
  5. problem with surveyor

Help !
    recently everytime I try to use surveyor on a route I have been working on it presents me with a plan view only. Where has the normal 3/4 view gone, how do I fix this ?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 312 1231151101 ... LastLast