Blog Comments

Hello Colonists

Hope this post find all of you in good health and spirits !

I lost my PC mojo, so it's why my absence! However, I got ton of stuff on files that someday I'll release! i have been doing Home Dialysis training with the Nurse for the last month so today is my first day doing all of this alone - there's many steps but it's better at home at your own pace then driving 40mins to the Dialysis Center 3x a time! Such a pain through heavy Florida traffic! Anyhow enough of this -- Below, I will list what's there at the download station; These are Marsz Modules that will painlessly and perfectly merge. Also, there are sessions for the Modules below that will detail what that station is all about -- All of the Modules have their own stories -- These sessions are short, tho! And there are customs made rolling stocks for some of the modules, for example, the military Modules have their own new military rolling stocks. Etc. I do have more Modules at home, like the mega Oli refinery module, but i need to make a session for that. Etc .. Now that i am home more often might get into the trainz world, we'll see!

So with that, have fun, be creative, and Enjoy!

Ish

Marsz Modules - Stations and Outposts:
    MARSZ MODULE - Desolated Region O - Outpost 49
    MARSZ MODULE - Desolated Region E - Outpost 6
    MARSZ MODULE - Desolated Region Y - Outpost 57
    MARSZ MODULE - Desolated Region F - Outpost 23MARSZ SCIENCE LAB - RESEARCH FACILITY 1-A
    MARSZ MILITARY NORTHERN-BASE 1
    MARSZ MILITARY SOUTHERN BASE 1
    MARSZ MILITARY WESTERN-BASE 1MARSZ PHOENIX STATION
    MARSZ MIDWAY STATIONMARSZ GENESIS GAS MANUFACTURER STATION
    MARSZ GEMINI CHEMICAL MANUFACTURER STATIONMARSZ LIBERATIONS v2
    MARSZ MAGELLAN STATION
    MARSZ WEBB OBSERVATORY STATION
    MARSZ SUOMI STATION
    MARSZ HITOMI STATIONMARSZ JUNO STATIONMARSZ AURA TRANSFER YARD STATION
    Quote Originally Posted by soap__
    I would suggest swapping between the route and session layers and trying to delete them in both! Sometimes if you are on the wrong layer, assets will not delete.
    Many many thanks soap, your suggestion worked, Genius.
    I would suggest swapping between the route and session layers and trying to delete them in both! Sometimes if you are on the wrong layer, assets will not delete.
    Evening,

Sad to say I haven't touched Trainz for many a year now (must be a good six years since I even logged on here ), although today I did install TRS 12 (my latest version) in the hope of showing my daughter what I used to waste my time on Several crashes later and that idea went out of the window!

It would seem that my site that held downloads for the CIG beta is now offline and I never managed to recover the latest meshes so it is likely dead in the water along with the 485/486's. I've forgotten more than I knew in gmax so it would be like starting again :O and I really don't have the time for that - sadly!

Regards, Kev