Recent Blogs Posts

1. Good Night

Updated June 28th, 2018 at 02:00 PM by arifin127

Tags: ts12 Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Trainz Simulator 12
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sapa.jpg 
Views:	185 
Size:	99.8 KB 
ID:	1543   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IRC1.jpg 
Views:	190 
Size:	100.1 KB 
ID:	1544  
  2. My big railroad crossing

big highway with railroad crossing like michigan

if wanna download donate or download this crossing signals on DLS enter in DLS username BNSF50 i have trs12 i no download signals this signals in set with trs12

visit my youtube
    [URL]http://www.youtube.com/user/tixonok1?feature=mhee[/URL]
    [video=youtube;S84Y6KN259k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S84Y6KN259k&feature=player_detailpage[/video]
    Tags: ts12 Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Trainz Simulator 12
  3. My life with Trainz

I'm starting to remember my first days of Trainz. I got Trainz Driver North American Edition (not the iPhone game, it was basicallly a TRS2006 demo) back in 2006. I loved it. I didn't like that you couldn't build your own routes or sessions, but I loved using the Amtrak NR 7 session on the Marias Pass (full). The full Marias Pass was included in TDE. I remember when I got TRS2006 back in 2007. It came with a serial number to another game that was not by Auran. God, I was so upset when I found that ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Big Bertha Build - Cab Interior

Progress on this project has slowed to a crawl while I work on the cab interior. Plus I've been distracted by other things such as writing scripts and trying to solve Mick Berg's "Perpetual Motion Industry Conundrum". (my description). Not to mention football, which has been exciting recently.

Anyway, back to the interior.

Big Bertha was built in 1919 so pictures of her cab interior are rarer than gold nuggets lying around in my back yard. Given that she was ...
  5. Create simple reopenable session instructions for TS12 (and TS2010)

Creating in game instructions like Philskene routes and sessions had in ts2010 isn't that hard to add to TS12 sessions as well. You can use the following setup for any session you want to add driving, or other instructions to, but in the next example I use the PO&N route for TS12 and the first of its three sessions currently available.

First start with creating a html asset in the CMP with only the default options filled and name it something like "PON sessions HTML" for ...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast