All Blog Entries

1. Live Streaming Other Sims

I some times live stream Trainz, but today I am doing a big op-session in Run8.

https://www.twitch.tv/kazick_fairwind
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Pytanie dotyczace TRS - UTC, TRS2004, 2006, 9, 12

Hi, Mam pytanie techniczne. Jak zrzucic wszystkie dodatki do wyzej wymieninych wersji, razem tzn. nie pojedynczo ???
    Pojedynczo zajmie mi to przynajmniej rok. Sadze ze to oczywiste ze szukam prostrzego rozwiazania.
    Za konkretne i sprawdzone podpowiedzi bede bardzo wdzieczny. Pozdrawiam wszystkich milosnikow Trainz.
    ps.
    Bardzo prosze o ewentualne odpowiedzi na e-mail: dr.radoslaw.n.dziemianowicz@gmail.com
    poniewaz poczte przegladam bardzo czesto, a tutaj jestem ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Steam giants fan

by , June 17th, 2020 at 02:11 PM (Questions about trs19 North American Edition dlc)
    I have a question about trs19. I was wondering if I bought just trs19 North American Edition, will I still be able to use 3rd party dlc and that is portal dlc.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Something's Cooking.....

It's been a minute since I've added anything to this blog, to say the least. Kind of surprised that it still works

It's been an even longer time since I've spoken anything of a route I spent awhile working circa 2010; the BNSF Thayer South Sub. My most recent blog entry would indicate that this project is officially vaporware. For those of you who remember this route, I bring you good news. The route is not dead after all! Not living within short driving distance of the real-life ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. New Shareware Program Released to Manage Asset Names - RMAN (Retain My Asset Names)

by , June 14th, 2020 at 11:19 AM (Dual Blog: *RMAN (Retain My Asset Names) Asset Renaming Utility* & * Fostoria Ohio, "The Iron Triangle" Project*)

A small update on RMAN development: The Bulk Asset Renaming feature has been remodeled while under development. The user can select a bulk rename either starting with his/her permanent custom name list or using the current names in their asset library. In either case, the final result will be such that both names will be made identical for the same KUID version.

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 312 1231151101 ... LastLast