Milwaukee Road 261 in TRAINZ

Keon

NorthlandTrainz
Does anyone know where to find Milwaukee Road 4-8-4 #261 for Trainz 09 or 12? or how to make one, and how to reskin locomotives like 4-6-2 Pacifics into Soo Line paint, because I would like to recreate "National Train Day 2013" :Y: because it was amazing, here is a photo of the event...100_2904 (2).jpg261 is on the left, and Soo Line 4-6-2 #2719 is on the right, I'd like to be able to reskin a pacific so it would look like 2719, but how do i do it? :confused:

I don't really know but im sure some Person can help you :)

But I do know that somebody has that Milwaukee Road engine but they're not releasing it :-(

So Im sorry I don't know how to help but I just want let you know that there is somebody Who has that Engine so you can try to Ask them if They can give it to you. and I also know another person That has to soo line Engine as well.

Last edited:
ZeroX624;bt2830 said:
I don't really know but im sure some Person can help you :)

But I do know that somebody has that Milwaukee Road engine but they're not releasing it :-(

So Im sorry I don't know how to help but I just want let you know that there is somebody Who has that Engine so you can try to Ask them if They can give it to you. and I also know another person That has to soo line Engine as well.

Thanks for the info, do you know where i can contact or find them?

Keon You will be able to contact The Milwaukee Road 261 maker on YouTube but I don't know where else. his YouTube name is jakarate11 He has the Milwaukee Road 261 Which your looking for. the soo line engine creator left YouTube Two years ago so I cannot tell you his name because I forgot. Im dumb I know :-/

What's a gimme pig? And if you're yelling at me and saying I'm Stupid Go away and bother someone else! and I'm just trying to help this guy And he's really nice and needs this information And also he's my friend okay

Last edited:
ZeroX624;bt2833 said:
Keon You will be able to contact The Milwaukee Road 261 maker on YouTube but I don't know where else. his YouTube name is jakarate11 He has the Milwaukee Road 261 Which your looking for. the soo line engine creator left YouTube Two years ago so I cannot tell you his name because I forgot. Im dumb I know :-/

Well, thank you for what you do know, I appreciate it. :)

ZeroX624;bt2839 said:
What's a gimme pig? And if you're yelling at me and saying I'm Stupid Go away and bother someone else! and I'm just trying to help this guy is okay

Thanks for the help! and no one is stupid! you just simply forgot, no harm in that...

Keon, you are wrong. jakarate11 does not have 261. It is a modified version of NC&STL 576. I do know a guy who has one he made himself but it is not officially released yet. his name is trainzume. It is still in development.

K&L Trainz is making the actual Milwaukee Road 261 for Trainz in the next few months. So it's safe to say that the 261 will be out soon

Back