Recent Blogs Posts

1. Fond Du Lac v. 9 released

Aaaand, to my great embarassment, must be replaced by :9, because I broke the E. 11th St. fixing it. The correctioon has been uploaded and perhaps will beat the bad version getting to you, we can hope.

The Basic Session has been updated too, and the Free Session has been added to the list of mods. Both should be available on the DLS shortly.

Sorry.

<:B~)
    Bob
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The Trainz Chat Needs More Mods

Who here feels that the in game Trainz chat is in need of a over hull, I quit using it because of the horrible amount of swearing and gross beholder that is going on on a daily bases and I'm sick and tired of it. To name a few things we got users in there swearing at each other talking booger and being down right rude that's gotten so bad something needs to be done asap!
    ppl use the chat for non trainz topics, bullying each other and use of swearing daily the list goes on.

Mods: ...

Updated July 18th, 2017 at 03:11 PM by VIA6415

Tags: trainz chat Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. FOND DU LAC :8 UPLOADED

Today uploaded FDL12 Fond Du Lac Branch rev. 8, along with updated sessions:
    Basic Session
    Morning Connection
    The Mayville Turn
    Monday Commuter
    Saturday AM & PM Patrols
    Tuesday AM Patrol
    Tuesday: The FDL Turn

and with new sessions

Wednesday 2nd Trick Yard Job
    Wednesday AM Patrol I & II
    Wednesday PM Patrol.

Also put the MILW SW7 #623 Cold on Dropbox, since it's in 1.5 and can't be uploaded
  4. Track Banking

I have been looking on how to use the track banking tool I T:ANE. I cannot find anything on how exactly to find it. How do I do it?

Trainmaster_24
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Trainz A New Era - Densha de GO! Final remake intro

If you ever play that game. You must be familiar with the opening song.

Original opening is here

Updated July 2nd, 2017 at 01:26 AM by Rizky_Adiputra

Tags: japan Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 264 1231151101 ... LastLast