Recent Blogs Posts

1. FDL12 :12 WIP

Earlier I mentioned being at the point where each fix broke something else. Been going back and cleaning some of those up, notably:
    • Diverging home signals at West Jones, East Knowles and East Brownsville now indicate correctly (installed invisible signals where needed);
    • Removed extraneous bits of left-over pavement from SR67 project;
    • Found and corrected an anomaly at the new S Hickory St atilacrossing; for some reason the invisible train was derailing repeatedly, generating eight messages
  2. USA Pics

Quote Originally Posted by benjaminw View Post
    Horn free zone my butt!

-Ben
    what the heck ben
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Bolier explosion

Quote Originally Posted by pcas1986 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by vovven47 View Post
    I am experimenting with boiler explosions and am slowly progressing

1. Can you use script programming in "kind bogey" ?
    Does anybody know??

2. Of course there are ways to make the wheels rusty, but I think a more elegant solution
    is to use 1. above.
    I think I investigated a bogie script a while back and concluded it wasn't possible. So, I implemented a loco script that controls the visibility of bogie parts
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Discord, Cars, and Computers

So a while back I started a discord server of my own. (Yea, like me and everyone else.)

I've called it Sim Central, and I intend it to be a sort of general meeting place for different sims. A place to organize Trainz iPortal and MP sessions. Run8 Operation sessions. Group flights in flight sims. And what ever else. Mostly to avoid the cancer that has become #Trainz chat and the hassle that is trying to build a Teamspeak server. Here's the link: https://discord.gg/nuzUdPQ

Updated September 12th, 2017 at 07:24 PM by JIb228

Categories
    Trainz Simulator 12
  5. USA Pics

Quote Originally Posted by nikitka1988 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ATSF854 View Post
    Excellent shots Nikita! I think you've given me an excellent idea for track splines.
    You're welcome, any time.Idea is j_embankment GG_2_GS 1/1.5 0-5m 1t - <kuid:211147:37104> by jim_spb
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 268 1231151101 ... LastLast