Recent Blogs Posts

1. When will there be custom avatar's instead of trains

Since i've joined i thought there would be custom images that you can put on your avatar instead of a train but anyway's i hope that they can add that kind of feature one day
    Categories
    Trainz Simulator 12
  2. Problem

Hi!
    I have a problem with removing the modification from "Content Manager".
    Best wishes.
    Krzysztof Kudelski
    Categories
    Trainz Simulator 12
  3. Making 4449 Whistle on Trainz 12 + Moving Number Boards Back?

I've been trying to make 4449's 1984 Whistles from heading back for Berkeley,
    Just one problem, when I try to make a new hornsound, the kuid is weird, and I can't change it. even though i've been trying to do all the steps, So help anyone?

Also, I want to move back the number boards on Daylightrain's GS-4 (with his permisson of course) But I don't know exactly how to, so help anybody on that too?
    Categories
    Trainz Simulator 12
  4. Just repaired an Dairy Industry building that Dave E Snow created.

Fixed the building as I had to replace a faulty kuid with a different corona white light for his building. Cloned the 'Dairy Large without Base Ind Active DES, as I hope that it is uploaded soon at the Download Station. Dave Snow your building looks really good on my layout if your reading this and I love all the buildings that you have created.
    Categories
    Trainz Simulator 12
  5. Metro trains Melbourne content

I am currently making the metro trains content starting with the comeng cars.

I can't post images sadly
    Categories
    Trainz Simulator 12
Page 1 of 38 12311 ... LastLast