Recent Blogs Posts

1. FOR SESSION BUILDERS: Another Replaced Grade Crossing

Quote Originally Posted by RHKluckhohn View Post
    In addition, the Hickory Street CNW crossing by the Land O' Lakes mill has been replaced. The HP Trains crossing does not play well with TRC. Any of your trains starting ON the crossing should be moved to safety nearby in version 7 before you install version 8, and put back after.

I think I've done all I can on this route and the sessions. It'll be put on the DLS in the next day or two. Then I can go off to some quiet place and try to regain my sanity.

8B~b
  2. Version :6 Work In Progress

• First thing done was the safety items. The east whistle posts are back in South Amboy - replaced the old wood posts with new type - and the speed limit on the Metalcraft spur.
    • The mileposts were off by 2/10 mile. Ugh. However, they are now prototypically correct and the signals have been renumbered to match. That was one of the two most time-consuming jobs.
    • Converting crossings from ATLS to Attilacrossings was the other major job. Only those in shunting areas were addressed. That

Updated July 30th, 2020 at 01:51 AM by RHKluckhohn (Additional info.)

Categories
    CONSTRUCTION
  3. Western Trainz 16 Mile Canyon: Eagles Nest and Francis

I have continued working on the 16 Mile canyon route focussing on the Eagles Nest area as well as the substations at Francis,MT (otherwise known as josephine) and Loweth,MT. Connecting these two sections with textures/details etc. is my next goal before I start down towards Lombard in the coming weeks and months. The Substation models and Textures you see are both in-house models made by kgp and add to the atmosphere of the route.

As always if you would like any more information check ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190514002411_1.jpg 
Views:	142 
Size:	95.7 KB 
ID:	1854   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190513225517_1.jpg 
Views:	167 
Size:	81.6 KB 
ID:	1855   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190510001847_1.jpg 
Views:	179 
Size:	98.6 KB 
ID:	1856  
  4. Western Trainz 16 Mile Canyon

The Past week i have started my Project that i am contribuiting towards the Western Trainz team, which i am delighted to now be a part of. This Route runs from just east of Bruno,MT to a point just west of Lombard, MT. Along this route, you will be able to experience iconic sights such as the Bridge at Lombard, the breath-taking trestle and tunnel at the Eagles nest (just north of Francis, MT) and the twists and turns of 16 mile canyon. As well as this, the roughly 65 mile route features trackside ...
  5. FDL FRIDAY AM For T:ANE

The session FDL Friday AM has been ported to T:ANE, uploaded and approved. It will be available for download within hours.

Due to a power shortage at Horicon, today's early patrol will be Eastbound sans caboose. First we have to make up the train and take care of an odd job in the West Yard, then do some light work on our way to Horicon.

This is the first import from 12 to T:ANE SP3. The experience has improved in that there are fewer ghost consists needing attention; the
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast