Recent Blogs Posts

1. Ste de "papytrainz"

[QUOTE=GIRAUD;1840459]

sélectionner la map , demander l'affichage des dépendances , cliquer sur l'onglet statut qui va regrouper les dépendances par type et tu auras les manquants regroupés, tu sélectionnes et tu m'envoies..

tous ces kuids son inconnu , merci a toi

<kuid2:396274:1067:1>
    <kuid:546000:100139>
    <kuid:494602:100841>
    <kuid2:201734:52138:1>
    <kuid:102243:112042>
    <kuid:546000:100138> ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Russian Locos can work better?

Hi to all, is possible make work russian locos with non russian keyboard? I use Dumont`s Locos and simple reyboard control like the horn, dont work in dcc or cab mode.. Any help Please??
    Thanks!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. how to eliminate invisible trains? (which I did not put in)

Hello everybody, I realized that in a custom session there are two invisible trains (which I have not inserted) and I cannot eliminate them in any way. Anyone have an idea please? This is frustrating because when I launch the game the other trains collide with these invisible trains. Thanks in advance for any kind of suggestions.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Concord Train Station Celebration

A small crowed gathered to hear State Representative Francis Kohberg speak. He was in town help celebrate Concord Station on the Register of Historic Places.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Crowd-gathered-for-speach..jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	76.3 KB 
ID:	2130

Name:	My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	65.8 KB 
ID:	2131

Name:	Historic-Concord-IllinoisTrain-Station.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	81.7 KB 
ID:	2132
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Augsburg & Concord RR Begins Service

For Immediate Release

President and CEO Carl Walther announced today that the Augsburg and Concord Railroad will return to service after negotiations with Genesee & Wyoming Railroad Services. The railroad was scheduled for abandonment by the G&W.

Investors, who wanted to keep the rail service alive, raised the capital necessary for the purchase, with help from the Illinois Department of Transportation.

The railroad logo is strikingly similar to the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 316 1231151101 ... LastLast