Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. The Dogwood shortline.

by , January 26th, 2020 at 06:28 PM (The Railroads in the Mountains of North Carolina and other Eastern USA States.)
    Hello, It has been a hot minute since I have posted anything here, I have in that time started a route called the dogwood shortline.

I need some assistance on ideas for the route. I made a post to r/trainsim on reddit about one location in particular. Anybody got any ideas or know what sub forum I could ask for help with this route?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Update on what has happened to The Southern Shortline and other plans.

by , March 18th, 2018 at 02:18 PM (The Railroads in the Mountains of North Carolina and other Eastern USA States.)
    A While back, my Laptop that the Southern Shortline route was on, Its fans died, I lost the route and all the work i did. But i got a laptop from the same company (MSI- Mircostar International-I Think) that has a better graphics card and more video Memory. I Have been trying to find content but at the time i am writing this i can't b/c of MyTrainz giving my a load of Horse Crap over downloading assets to get downloaded locomotives to work. I will say that i do not have a First Class Ticket (FCT) ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Cornelia to Franklin In Trainz: A New Era. Total Rebuild Bringing NEW Looks & Realism

by , January 23rd, 2016 at 07:47 PM (The Railroads in the Mountains of North Carolina and other Eastern USA States.)
    Hello, steamdog1234 here Bringing an Update to my Last post,

I have gotten Trainz A New Era for Christmas 2015 and have got most of my Lag issue Resolved
    Allowing me to Work on the route "Cornelia to Franklin". The goal is the same though and won't change that much.

Work Load(s):
    -Get the ballast texture under the tracks
    -Work on Bridges.
    -add Stations/Depots.
    -Add small Roads. It is in the Mountains so like two lane roads or so. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. "Cornelia to Franklin". Edited & Customized by: steamdog1234

by , December 17th, 2015 at 05:04 PM (The Railroads in the Mountains of North Carolina and other Eastern USA States.)
    I have had a route called "Cornelia to Franklin" Which i did not make. I forgot the Creators Username sadly.
    I have customized it from its original Download State.
    Basically "Cornelia to Franklin" Is the Route of the Tallulah Falls Railroad (1898 or 1897 - 1961) From Cornelia Georgia to
    Franklin North Carolina. Since i have downloaded the Map/Route it has changed a lot from when i downloaded it.
    I changed the Tracks, Added some stations, Recently Textured ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized