The Railroads in the Mountains of North Carolina and other Eastern USA States.

To Bring to you, Photos of The Railroads in the Appalachian Mountains, The Railroad Images/Photos could be from a Abandoned Railroad, or a Railroad still in Service, it could be a Logging railroad, a Narrow Gauge railroad, a Mining Railroad, etc. There Might be a Old Freight Railroad that is now apart of either CSX or Norfolk Southern, etc. or it could be a Trainz Route of any Gauge. so please, dont be mean, some railroads you might not have even Known of until you Read about it here. You can Post or Comment any Information You May Know About Any Railroad That i Might Post About. And A word of Consideration: Please Dont Make Front of my Posts, since im Autistic, with Asperger's Syndrome, and a few other things im not going to Mention, I would be care full what u comment. I Might not Post for a while or i might post Daily, on Railroads and any thing of that Nature, ( Any thing Transportation Related ), So this is the Description for this Blog, and il also have other Routes and Projects Displayed on my Blog. which is going to be Redone shortly.
thank you.

-steamdog1234

1. The Dogwood shortline.

by , January 26th, 2020 at 06:28 PM (The Railroads in the Mountains of North Carolina and other Eastern USA States.)
    Hello, It has been a hot minute since I have posted anything here, I have in that time started a route called the dogwood shortline.

I need some assistance on ideas for the route. I made a post to r/trainsim on reddit about one location in particular. Anybody got any ideas or know what sub forum I could ask for help with this route?
    Categories
    Uncategorized