Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Durango-silverton

I have and love Trainz on my Ipadpro. Years ago I had trainz on windows. They had a realistic Durango-silverton Colorado narrow guage route. My son and family live there, and I have taken the actual route many times and I am willing to pay someone to construct one for Trainz for IOS. PLEASE consider. You can contact me at rkling@kentlaw.iit.edu. Thx
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Durango & Silverton or Durango to Silverton

Quote Originally Posted by rkling View Post
    HELP!!!! I have a son who lives in Durango, I have ridden the Durango-Silverton line many a time and am addicted to the route. Microsoft Train Simulator thru downloads at train sim.com had a wonderful accurate Durango-Silverton route, as well as a number of other narrow guage historic routes, as well locos, rolling stock etc. available for download. Anyone know if there is anything comparable available for Trainz? I donatedto the Kickstart program, have the new Trainz 2014 but will be tempted
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Route ideas and showcase.

Quote Originally Posted by rkling View Post
    Be eternally grateful and happy if someone would develop a Durango-Silverton route and assets for ipad comparable to the existing pc version. I would be willing to buy the download!! Would be a wonderful addition.
    Categories
    Uncategorized