Blog Comments

Very nice i love it
    I'm sure in 2016 it will be BNSF's 20th anniversary and they may do these!
    cool nice routes.
    Notice of change. Blogs 3 & 4 were combined. There will still be a new one next week, I'm just not sure what on yet (I have a few ideas, just have to pick one)

peter
    Ya, I forgot the banner image...
    I really like the 5th one!
    I think it's a great concept and idea - I don't think I've actually ever mentioned it but you are very good at what you do in graphic designing.
    Cool! I've always like that site!
    There's only one item that's in an Amtrak Trainz Group paint scheme, the current plan is not to re-do it into American Trainz Group. I do however have an idea or two for some other content I'd do in American Trainz. But that's all back-burner stuff for now, I have to get the website finished first.
    Will this mean that Trainz content with AMTZ schemes will be redone to a new scheme to represent American Trainz Group or no?
    You did a real nice job at selling seat on your railroad. I'm ready to jump on a airplane and fly right there. keep having fun. Don
    Updated September 8th, 2014 at 12:06 PM by DON49PLM
    Great job, Peter. I really like the professional artistic brochure.

John
    They're reskins of their Payware ES44DCs, not the KCS one. Although I would presume their quite similar model wise & could talk to them about releasing them; I hadn't planned on it since they are based off the payware model.

peter

Edit: oh and the KCS unit is an ES44AC.
    Updated August 9th, 2014 at 08:30 PM by PerRock
    Very nice! If these are reskins of the freeware KCS "Belle" ES44DC, could you please ask the JointedRail team if you can upload them to your site?
    Availableanywhere?
    Nicely Done PerRock,hard to pick out a favourite they all look the part.
    WoW - These units are just awesome, wish I had as much talent. Well done sir.
    I almost forgot. We hope to also release a new version of our SBCX cars, the new cars utilize new texturing techniques I've learned.

I presume your referring to the shininess of the Amfleet. That isn't something really achievable with just reskining. They are currently about as shiny as I can make them without having the original mesh.

peter
    Well the skins on the Amfleets seemed to always lack the luster of an actual Amfleet. I guess that is just personal preference.

So it's really just fixing errors to bring it up to standards.
    I really appreciate what you are doing here, though. A lot of the content really needs to be brought up to TS12.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast