WEN's blog of randomness

Welcome to my interesting or not-so-interesting, non thought provoking, dull and boring blog.

All the content is designed to provoke boredom and the entries show no thought in their design and construction what so ever.

What you will expect to find is the (lack of) information of my current project and exploration in the Trainz world to where you can hate my work and post all your hate mail on my blogs. Well, if you don't get it, I was referring to my blogs in a negative way. You should find all sorts of interesting information of my current projects status and hopefully able to share your information and thoughts to what I am doing in the world of trains, perhaps the odd random entry here and there. You may find a few running gags here and there, so before you enter, I think there needs to be a few warning signs because its all electric down here.

1. Just a random update:

And look at that 40,196 poly's worth of detail... remember, no drooling!

2. Turning a negative into a positive.

As those of you follow my posts closely, i had my confidence sent back 19.99 metres, I would say 19.75m, but Southern no longer operate Mk1 rolling stock. Obviously, thats if you get the joke. Because I applied to Southern and got rejected for a platform assistant role, (now add a guards role which I failed at application and a train carers role which I suceeded but that got handed out to a contractor... further knocking my confidence)

Now, looking to the future, theres a few goals ...

Updated April 12th, 2012 at 02:21 PM by Wessex_Electric_Nutter

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Nearly there for the DMBS

4. And to throw something in the mix...

Third time around for applying to the rail industry and I have an assessment. The first time I applied to Southern, I had just one assessment to deal with, now I have three for a platform assistant role.

And worse, I'm not expecting to pass. This is for next week, so I need to think about practising really, and getting some sleep from my evening job.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Class 502 again

Only half the interior mapped and painted, god, its taking forever. I was hoping to get a screenie of the seats as well, but the glass went a bit... funny.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast