Blog Comments

More people will see your posts if you post on the forums rather than the blog (click "forum" on the top to go there).

That being said, you can download Trainz and install it as many times as you want but you must use the same login information for that install.
    Turn off caps and post your question on the forum instead of in a blog.
    The blogs mostly get ignored (you might notice I am the first to reply in over half a year) and are not intended for support questions to begin with.
    Turn off caps and post your question on the forum instead of in a blog.
    The blogs mostly get ignored and are not intended for support questions to begin with.
    Post your question in the TS12 support forum instead of in a blog.
    The blogs mostly get ignored and are not intended for support questions to begin with.
    I don't know anything about ITSM switches. However you will probably have better luck a) not using all caps, it's considered shouting & very rude; and b) on the forums rather then the blogs, as most people don't read the blogs.
    Try looking on the DLS for "TSM" last I checked there is

Additionally, this is more of a forum-post then a blog. Most people don't check the blog so I'd ask there in the future.

peter
    Blogs are not intended for support.

Try to find the right (sub-) forum on the forum and be sure to post related kuids and what you have tried so far. Don't forget to mention the version of the game you are using (and what build of it).